Tamkang University electrons. Friends of the Articles of Association of the Department of Electrical Engineering
Amended on October 18, R.O.C 87 years
Amended on December 9, R.O.C. 89 years
Chapter I General Provisions
First name - this will be its name as the "electronic Tamkang University. Department of Electrical Engineering Department of the Friends" (hereinafter referred to as the Council, referred to as the Department of Tamkang University, referred to the school, and electronics. Department of Electrical Engineering).
Purpose - This will cohesion Department friendship friendship to help each Department and the Department of the Friends of the development in the academic and social undertakings, and to promote the exchange of information for the purpose.
Article venue - this will be the venue located at ---- Office of the Department of Electrical Engineering, Tamkang University.
Chapter II task
Article 4 The tasks are as follows -
(1) the establishment of the Department of the Friends network of contacts.
(2) to organize technical seminars lectures.
(3) the issuance Department Friends of publication.
(4) to provide faculty jobs.
(5) to promote other help to achieve this would be the purpose of the transaction.
Chapter membership rights and obligations
Article where the school day at night the Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering Department so far as to promote education refresher course Successive Albert, attended by those who are member.
Article VI of the members enjoy the following rights to -
(1) the right to speak and the right to vote of the General Assembly.
(2) the right to vote and stand for election.
(3) The clubs organize a variety of activities interests.
(4) other entitlements to rights.
Article VII of the members should have the following obligations -
(1) comply with the fulfillment of the Constitution and the resolution.
(2) is responsible for the promotion and maintenance of this will be the conference and reputation.
(3) the payment of contributions in order to facilitate the implementation of the conduct of business.
(4) as the duties assigned in the clubhouse.
(5) other obligations imposed upon it.
(1) Where has taught in the Department of the teachers will be a member of, was centered.
(2) have special offerings, recommended by the Council and vote inductees was oriented will be an honorary member.
Chapter organization and terms of reference
Article 9 The highest authority of the General Assembly, during the adjournment of the General Assembly shall act by Alumni Conference.
Article 10 of this will elect two sessions of each class in the General Assembly for the Department of the Friends of the representatives, and representatives will organize Alumni representatives of the Department of the Friends of the intersessional period, the duties on his behalf by the Council.
Article XI of this Alumni Representative Council, represented by the Department of the Friends elect governing fifteen, five supervisors and the Boards of Governors and the Board of Supervisors.
The 12 will be located to the President and Vice President B, among themselves by the Council.
Article XIII of this Council the Friends of representatives, directors and supervisors are appointed for a term of two years, the election was re-elected, but the president's re-election, is limited to once.
Article 14, this would also be located Secretary-General B member, nominated by the president and by appointment by the Council.
Article XV of the Secretary-General may, depending on the business need, under the administrative work group, and several of the groups set Leader B, Director General, approved by the president nominated by the Secretary to report to the Council by the appointment, dismissal likewise .
Article XVI of the General Assembly of the terms of reference are as follows -
(1) may convene a unified interpretation of the Articles of Association of doubt.
(2) may enact, amend the articles of association of this Council.
(3) the resolution of other important matters.
Of Article XVII Alumni representatives will function as follows -
(1) the election and removal of directors and supervisors.
(2) General shall act during the recess.
(3) promote the resolutions of the General Assembly.
Article XVIII of the terms of reference of the Council are as follows -
(1) the election and removal of positive and vice president.
(2) of the Department of the Friends on behalf of the intersessional period, shall act.
(3) promote the the Alumni Representative Council resolution.
(4) the right to convene ad hoc meetings.
The terms of reference of the Board of Supervisors of Article 19 as follows -
(1) request the convening of the General Assembly.
(2) to monitor the executive member of the Council of the General Assembly resolutions.
(3) the pre-audit annual plan (summary) operator.
(4) the Audit The will of the financial revenues and expenditures.
(5) other relevant supervision and examination matters.
Diershitiao president of the terms of reference are as follows -
(1) the overall management of the daily business.
(2) on behalf of the Council of Foreign.
Article 21 The duties of the vice president as follows -
(1) to assist the president to implement the conference.
(2) in case of president becomes vacant Vice-president positions.
Article 22 In addition to the special circumstances have to be announced by the Council to convene the Council of the General Assembly every two years to convene once held the second Saturday in October. One of the following sections of the case, it may convene an extraordinary meeting -
(1) Member joint more than a tenth time.
(2) The Council deems it necessary.
(3) of the Board of Supervisors of the letter, please.
Article 23 Alumni congress is held once a year, the Council held a four-time, convened by the president, as the president of the necessary and agreed by the Council, or at the request of the board of supervisors, temporary representative of the Department of the Friends Meeting may be convened or the Provisional Council, all meetings chaired by the president, to preside when unable to attend the meeting presided over by the vice president.
Article 24 The Board of Supervisors held every four months time, the convener of each meeting the Chairman by the supervisor to push each other produce and act.
Article 25 of the various meeting ---- Council and Board of Supervisors need members should attend the number II thirds One to attend the Alumni representatives will need a number of parameters should be present at parts per One attend the General Assembly to the actual The attendance shall prevail, provided that the following matters shall have agreed to attend Member Participation thirds II above, square resolution -
(1) Revision of the constitution.
(2) change with the resolution of important matters, but of normal, important matters categories in resolved by the first of majority voting.
The twenty sixth coherent Board of Supervisors when it deems necessary, may convene a joint meeting of the directors and supervisors of its resolutions should be agreed to each attendance than half.
Article 27 The sources of funds are as follows -
(1) Membership dues amount per person NT $ 1,000 for the whole.
(2) interest income.
(3) the kinds of donations and sponsorship.
(4) by the operation of the various programs and activities of the surplus.
(5) other legitimate income.
Article 28 The fiscal year to a year ended January 1 and ends on December 31 each year.
Drew member General Assembly ratified the Article 29 of the expected (summary) operator in B months before every member of the General Assembly, the report prepared by the Council are forwarded to the Board of Supervisors review.
Article 30 of the Articles of Association matters not provided information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.